FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY TO GET COMPENSATION
Here are some lawsuit updates:
- An increasing number of U.S. and Canadian patients are filing an INVOKANA lawsuit or related claims.
- In early 2016, these cases were in the beginning phases. To date, pretrial proceedings or trial dates were not announced.
- More INVOKANA lawsuits have been filed against Janssen Pharmaceuticals, claiming that patients suffered serious side effects after taking the medication.
- In Canada, at least 36 cases involving death or injury allegedly related to INVOKANA were filed against Janssen.
- A $1 billion INVOKANA lawsuit, seeking class-action status, was filed on behalf of Canadians suffering from the side effects. A woman who used the medication for 8 months was later diagnosed with kidney failure.